John Deere tractors are available in a wide range of hp from 28 to 120 hp. These tractors have better resale value than any other tractor brand. Because resale value depends on mileage, condition and timing. Apart from this, John Deere tractor models are mostly used for agricultural activities. That’s why we are describing the 2 popular John Deere tractor models with specifications in the below section.
- John Deere 5310 Features
- The tractor comes with Power Steering, which makes this tractor easy to handle.
- John Deere 5310 tractor has a fuel tank of 68-litres, and this larger tank helps the user to last longer. This tractor model completely fulfils the demand of the new age farmers.
- This latest john deere tractor 5105 price is budget-friendly for the new generation farmers.
- John Deere 5310 is a good option for the new farmers as this tractor fulfils the current production demand.
- The tractor also comes with accessories like a canopy, ballast weights, canopy holder, drawbar, tow hook and wagon hitch.
- The on-road price of John Deere 5310 in India starts at Rs 7.89 Lakh* and goes up to Rs 8.50 Lakh*.
- John Deere 5065E Features
- John Deere 5065E has a Dual/Single-clutch, which is helpful in smooth and easy functioning.
- The tractor has Multi-Plate Oil Immersed Disc Brakes which provide high grip and low slippage.
- Along with this, the mileage of John Deere 5065 E is economical in every field.
- The tractor fits a 68-litre fuel tank, saving extra cost and lasting longer.
- The weight of this 2WD tractor is 2290 KG, and its wheelbase is 2050 MM. This tractor provides a ground clearance of 510 mm with a 3099 mm turning radius.
- John Deere tractor prices in India starts at Rs 9.00 Lakh* to 9.50 lakh*.
For further information regarding John Deere tractor models in India, stay tuned with us.