Imagine, you are on your way to Vaishno Devi ji Yatra, and you have forgotten to pack a travel meal. You are all good until you realize that the food in the train station is terrible and quite pricey. In this article, we will learn how using an online ordering system can make your life that much easier!
Why Order Food Online For Your Vaishno Devi Ji Yatra:
When it comes to travelling, one of the most important things is to be able to order food in train. Not only is this a convenient way to eat, but it can also save you a lot of money. Here are some reasons why ordering food online for your Vaishno Devi ji Yatra is a great idea:
- You Can Customize Your Meal Exactly How You Want It
When you order food online, you can customize your meal exactly how you want it. This means that you can pick the dishes that you want and avoid any unwanted surprises. Plus, if there are any allergies or dietary restrictions that you have, you can easily accommodate them with your order.
- You Can Get Delicious Dishes That Are Unique To Vaishno Devi Ji Yatra
During Vaishno Devi Ji Yatra, there are many pilgrims who visit the temple. As a result, there are many dishes that are specific to this pilgrimage. If you want to try something new and delicious during your trip, ordering food online is a great way to do it. Plus, these dishes tend to be a bit cheaper than those found in restaurants on normal days.
- Food On Time During Vaishno Devi Ji Yatra:
These days passengers are looking for food at their seat or berth. Therefore, ordering food online is a great way to avoid the rush and get your food on time. This will also help you save money since most of the ingredients for these meals can be bought in bulk for lower rates than what you would pay on railway stalls.
- You Can Eat In Style During Your Trip:
The one negative about eating out during a trip is that it often comes with a bunch of extras, such as an extra charge for drinks or taxes that may not have been included in the cost of your meal. If you are ordering online, you will not have to pay any extras. This will save you a lot of money during your trip and allow you to use that extra cash on other things.
- It’s Easy To Control The Quality Of Your Food:
You can order food online for delivery or for pick up, and this will ensure that the quality of the food is consistent since you’ll be able to control what goes into your meal from start to finish. If it didn’t come out as expected, there is nothing that you can do about it except complain. However, if you have ordered from a restaurant, they may have already prepared your meal and are waiting for your arrival before serving it.
How To Order Food Online For Your Yatra:
If you’re planning on travelling to Vaishno Devi during your yatra, ordering food online is an easy and convenient way to get what you need without having to worry about packing a lot. Here are a few tips on how to order food online for your vaishno devi yatra:
- Decide what you’ll need. Before ordering anything, make sure you have an idea of what you’ll be eating. Will you be travelling with a group? Are you looking for hearty breakfast or dinner? Once you have a general idea of what you’ll need, start searching for restaurants that offer Zoop Food catering services for yatris.
- Consider dietary restrictions and allergies. If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, be sure to inform the restaurant of this before ordering. Many restaurants will be happy to accommodate your needs, whether it’s substituting a dish or offering a vegetarian menu option.
- Choose your meal timing wisely. Certain restaurants may have limited hours or be closed on certain days of the week but Zoop app will reflect all resturants which is available during the hours. Consider taking advantage of their catering services if they’re open to receive yatris at other times.
While at the temple, many pilgrims eat a variety of offerings that are cooked in her honor. Here are some of the foods you can expect to see while on your yatra:
Lassi: Lassi is a yogurt-based drink that is popular in India. It is often served cold and is made with different flavors such as Date Palm Syrup, Mango Syrup, Almond Milk and Rose Water.
Kheer: Kheer is a sweet pudding made with milk and rice. It can be served cold or hot and often contains nuts, pistachios, cardamom pods or saffron.
Puri: Puri is a popular snack in India that is made from dough that is deep-fried and shaped into a ball. It is usually filled with various ingredients such as chickpeas, potatoes or chilies.
What To Do In Case Of A Bad Experience:
If you have had a bad experience ordering food in train, here are some tips to make it right:
-First, try to identify the issue. Could it be that your order was incorrect, or that the food itself was terrible? If so, speak to the staff at the station where you made your purchase. They may be able to help you rectify the situation.
-If you cannot resolve the issue with the staff at the station where you made your purchase, take your complaint to customer service for the train company involved. They should be able to help you address any issues with your order and make it right.